Tuesday, December 13

off to the sea I go, I go......

No more posts from me until January, as I will be in Ponta Do Ouro again for the summer holidays - working hard as a Dive Master (aka underwater safari guide :-)).

So for now, I will post just a few more photos from Etosha (what a magic place!).

I've had feedback from some of my friends that I haven't said enough about the overland trip - so if I am not immediately back out on safari in January I will post a few more details of what we saw and did in Etosha, Chobe, Hwange, Caprivi etc.......

In the meantime, I wish all of you who celebrate this time of the year, joyous festivities and all my best wishes for 2012.

Elephant coming down to drink

Ground Squirrels

Springbok sheltering from the midday sun

Black backed jackal pup

Black Rhino

Gemsbok (aka Oryx)

Young Leopard

Lioness

Giraffe

Springbok

Giraffe

8 comments:

Joyful said...

What great pictures. Have fun in the sea! I look forward to hearing more about your overland travels. Merry Christmas and season's greetings.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue, thanks again for inspiring me. Enjoy the time at the Sea! Dirk

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos Sue! That last one is absolutely stunning! Travel safely and have a wonderful time at the seaside.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Coral .. great pics - make me 'homesick' 'cept I'm British ..

Enjoy the diving .. lucky you - cheers Hilary

Coral Wild said...

Thanks Joyful:)

Looking foward to seeing you back here in Africa Dirk - when you've had enough of sauntering around South America......

Coral Wild said...

Thanks Jackie - I took so many shots of those giraffe - they kept coming closer and closer, and getting more and more photogenic - I just couldn't stuff it up!

Coral Wild said...

I am glad my posts stir the emotions Hilary :) It's amazing how one can get "homesick" for places, even if only briefly known and loved....

Garth said...

Sue. wonderful pictures as uaual-you always get the best ones-well done! Have a great time im Ponto and we'll see you when you get back.